Let's face it, there are so many things to think about when planning a wedding. Even though its your big day, finding a thoughtful or fun gift for your bridal party is a great way to show your appreciation for their love and support for such a milestone in your lives. Below are a few great ideas that you can do just that!
There's nothing quite like standing beside your BFF on her big day. You've likely been through a lot with each other and sharing in such a momentous occasion is a memory that will last a life time! Because these ladies are so special to you, its nice to get them a little something to show how thankful you are for their support and work through it all!
1) Robes are not only practical (easy to get dress without messing the hair), they also make the cutest pictures with your girls!
2) A clutch with a personalized saying inside can hold any misc things they may need throughout the day and its something they can use later on as well.
3)Jewelry is always a great gift! You can buy to match the girls' dresses and add an endearing note to show your appreciation. Also, personalizing the piece of jewelry is another way to make your gift extra special!
4) If you are choosing to have your makeup done by someone, paying for the girls makeup is a really sweet gesture.
Finding a great gift for your groomsmen can be hard. But no need to worry! We found some unique and thoughtful ideas for that special "bro" in our life!
1) Engraved beer mug with their favorite liquor or cigar. They could even use this gift to celebrate the big day with you!
2) Personalized toiletry bag or shave kit. For the practical groomsmen.
3) Flasks are handy to keep "hydrated" throughout the day.
4) Fun cuff links or socks to go with their wedding day attire are great ways to have fun with their outfits.
Flower girls are one of the cutest parts of a wedding! Chances are your little flower girl is so excited to be apart of your special day. To show her how important she is here are a few gift ideas any girl would adore!
1) Everyone will know her role when she sports this adorable flower girl shirt.
2) It doesn't matter how old you are, every girl loves Jewelry! A cute necklace or bracelet to go with their dress would add the perfect finishing touch!
3) A basket full of crayons, bubbles and all things girly is a great gift that she is sure to love.
You can't have a flower girl without a ring bearer! This little man has a chance to be one of the guys! These gift ideas are sure to make him feel important and special.
1) A cute shirt with the little guys role on the big day would be a huge hit.
2) Anything tractors or trucks always spell out BOY!
3) A basket full of fun toys or items to keep the little ones occupied and entertained is another great idea.
Not only is your wedding a day a special day for you and your partner, its a momentous day for your parents as well. Giving a special gift to your parents or parent figure is a great way to show your appreciation to the people who have been there with you through it all .
1) A father daughter dance is a memorable part of your day. A great way to capture that memory is to frame a picture of your dance and overlay the lyrics or song notes of the song you danced to over the picture.
2) Mother/daughter jewelry is a beautiful way to include and thank your mom.
3) A really great and creative gift is to personalize a clutch with a special picture of you and your mom. She could use this the day of or any other special event and it would be a constant reminder of a great day!
4) Now and Then pictures are special because they allow your parents to reflect on memories and the life you have lived so far.
5) A special message on a handkerchief is another beautiful way to thank and show your appreication. You can write a special message to your father and only he can know.